Friday, December 13, 2013

Not to be confused with.....

immitators....




Yes,
this is the original 
"Not Yo Mommas Handbag".

It is a longer story than you would like to read,
but the "Reader's Digest Version" is;

My office/sewing room FLOODED
on February 27th, 2013.

It was awful.

It took months, just to get someone to 
start the clean up.
(Don't live in a condo)
(We are moving)

We dealt with 
wet carpet,
wet walls,
MOLD,
and 
an
ignorant HOA.

Needless to say,
this necessitated shutting down 
my Etsy shop,
"Not Yo Mommas Handbag".

In the intervening months,
several people have used my shop's name to 
start their own shop, blog, etc....

That's fine,
I hold no resentment,
as I know,
no, KNOW
that my 
handbag is the original
and
the 
cutest, by far.

In 2014,
I will re-open the shop,
and start making those
blue jean handbags once again.

This is why they are now called 
"Ellen's Not Yo Mommas Handbags"
so,
not to be confused with....

smiles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment